For Sale Revolution Race GP Pro Trouser - Mens Medium

Ayjay

VIP Member
T6 Legend
I thought I would see if there was any interest from the forum before these went on eBay.

I’ve a pair of Dark Olive / Grey Revolution Race GP Pro Trousers in Medium which they reckon is good for a 30-32” waist (I’m a little more than that nowadays and they’re just a bit tight for me so would probably agree). When I first got them about 10 months ago, I wore them once to test and then hung them up in the wardrobe to wait for the winter weather. They actually stayed there until last weekend when I put them on and realised that my waistline might have expanded a bit since I got them so they were not worn, washed and are now for sale - OIRO £50 including postage.

This is them on the Revolution Race website but I can take pictures of the real thing if anybody is interested:
10005_962_00 copy.jpg

The website reckons the model is 1.8M and 85Kg in a Medium but I’m about 2cm taller and 5Kg lighter than than that and still find them a bit tight (but that’s probably down to the fact that I’m maybe 40 years older than him and my weight is spread around in very different places.

Back