Mirrors With Dynamic Indicators

Any chance of a closer look at the headlights?
I will take some later for you.
Although they are going back in a couple of weeks as 4 of the led`s on 1 of the sweeps is no longer working and 1 of the inner led head lights is not working. So i can either send you pictures as they are now or later when they have been updated/improved.

I will take some later for you.
Although they are going back in a couple of weeks as 4 of the led`s on 1 of the sweeps is no longer working and 1 of the inner led head lights is not working. So i can either send you pictures as they are now or later when they have been updated/improved.

Which ever you want.

Gents, quick question - with the indicator sitting where it is, are you able to clip the mirror back together properly?

The top clips and the one on the neck remain the rest on the back are cut out, I have siliconed one mirror and just relied on the clips on the other and its almost impossible to tell the difference. Once I have had the folding mirror black plastic carbon dipped I will swop the bodys over and then probbably run a very thin bead of black silicone top abd bottom just to tidy the cut up.

Hello, @Fish , are they the Vw Carbon covers you used? If so,Do they stick on to the original covers or do they replace them completely? Thanks vry much

Thanks @Fish and @Deaky. So if i use the vw carbon ones,would i stick them over the originals and then modify both for the indicators,is that what you done Deaky? Thanks

Yes but if the carbon ones just stick over the originals then both would need modified wouldnt they?

Thanks @Fish and @Deaky. So if i use the vw carbon ones,would i stick them over the originals and then modify both for the indicators,is that what you done Deaky? Thanks
You have to cut out the lower plastic cover to fit the indicator module then trim a lip of the upper cover. The OEM Sportline cover won’t interfere with either of these and shouldn’t need anything doing to it.

Back