Media, Head Units, App Connect, Voice . . . . . Etc

“Very good post, I keep it for when they deliver ours!!”

We ask that posts are in English

“Very good post, I keep it for when they deliver ours!!”

We ask that posts are in English
Good morning,
The truth is that I used the translator, but when I went to post the text, I don't know why it came out in Spanish, normally, I always do it that way and there is no problem,

Reactions: CAB
Good morning,
The truth is that I used the translator, but when I went to post the text, I don't know why it came out in Spanish, normally, I always do it that way and there is no problem,
That's absolutely ok. Welcome to the forum - we are a friendly crowd here!

Help needed. My discover media head head unit on my 2016 Kombi 'crashed' this weekend after repeated beeping whilst running car play and some maps for navigation. The maps started flitting all over the place then the unit reported a crash. I took the van back to the installer who'd just fitted a roof and leisure electrics. They've done a code read and the system reports these faults. See photo. They tell me the system needs an update. VW have offered to take a look for £99 + vat99CF1046-AC07-4933-85CB-81A99FF58DC9.jpeg

Help needed. My discover media head head unit on my 2016 Kombi 'crashed' this weekend after repeated beeping whilst running car play and some maps for navigation. The maps started flitting all over the place then the unit reported a crash. I took the van back to the installer who'd just fitted a roof and leisure electrics. They've done a code read and the system reports these faults. See photo. They tell me the system needs an update. VW have offered to take a look for £99 + vatView attachment 144703
Sorry, the question might be obvious but I didn't ask it. Does anyone know what the codes are and/or how to fix the issue? Does the van need to go to the main dealer or is this a problem that can be fixed by one of you whizzes with the right box and lead at home? I'd rather help someone's private van fund or beer fund than the main dealer who was less than interested. Thanks, Dave

Morning all, I have composition media and multi function dash display, I can control audio and phone settings from end of wiper stalk by selecting relevant option in the menu but just wondering what’s involved in upgrading to a MFSW?

Running a wire from BCM to the steering wheel and picking the feed up in the stalk plug. Unless you have cruise control to the it's a wiring reconfig job. Both methods require coding

Running a wire from BCM to the steering wheel and picking the feed up in the stalk plug. Unless you have cruise control to the it's a wiring reconfig job. Both methods require coding
No, no cruise control and that’s kinda what I’m thinking regarding the MFSW
It will save me changing the stalk for the cruise control

Hi, I'm having problems with my 2016 Transporter Sat Nav, the radio works but that's about it.
Is There someone who repairs these, or would it be better to replace it.

Yeah we can sort this DM us buddy

Back