Ocean lowering: B8 shocks or B14 coilovers?

If you're happy with the ride then I would fit the H&Rs as a first step. Make sure that they are set to their stiffest setting though. I think I paid roughly £330 to have mine fitted.

If you're happy with the ride then I would fit the H&Rs as a first step. Make sure that they are set to their stiffest setting though. I think I paid roughly £330 to have mine fitted.

Good plan, thanks.

Good plan, thanks.
Sorry to throw a spanner in but I would do it the other way as you want to lower the van, I have a T32 and B14's and reckon its great and don't feel need for H&R ARB's...........yet.

Sorry to throw a spanner in but I would do it the other way as you want to lower the van, I have a T32 and B14's and reckon its great and don't feel need for H&R ARB's...........yet.

Ha! Well oddly enough, she's going to New Wave Conversions for lining in April and I noticed that they fit both B14's and H&R ARB's.....this could get expensive!!

I've said it before, anyone wants a run in mine they are more than welcome, B14s, H&R ARBs, 17" banded steels with Pendle remap. I am eventually going to fully convert to a camper but as I use as my daily commute and drive I wanted to still enjoy driving so have started this way round. I was a very unhappy bunny before the remap but that changed the feeling straight away. After the handling upgrades it felt amazing and I doubted it could get better as I was on standard steels. The banded steels have made it even more comfortable despite being bigger and it feels so complete now. Im just South of Sheffield, I'll try and get to a few events this year so if anyone is particularly interested I'll try and meet up.

I have to agree with this, T30 and B14’s, it’s the perfect height, look and ride :thumbsup:

If i spot you are race ya then, see if the ARBs make a difference as i have both :D;)

Good to see I'm not the only one who likes to drive their motor with 'spirit'! Nothing finer than dropping some racer in a car on twisty roads.......

The Pendle Remap is a massive difference and probably pound for pound the best thing for making the van more enjoyable. Id then get the B14s before messing with wheels. I know the temptation is greater to sort the wheels as you can see the difference but Im at an age where looks are less important and its more about overall ride. :whistle: The only way you will get those size steels are if they are banded, i'd say get those last personally. The silver van in your profile pic looks lowered already so what is the current set up?

Back