Lower At The Rear Of My T30 - Help Please

Discussion in 'Suspension Steering Brakes' started by podiopie, 5 Oct 2019.

1. podiopie

podiopie New Member

Hi,

Where can I go to get Eibach adjustable Lowering fitted? My van isn’t level due to the full conversion in the rear.

I’ve fitted cobra springs as got it lowered to 40mm and was told this would level it out but it’s not worked out basically and I want to level the van.

I am not wanting coilovers or air, is the Eibach adjustable kit the best solution, has anyone got pictures of theirs before and after?

Thanks in advance,

2. T6 dork

T6 dork Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    cant you just higher it with a spacer of some sort

3. CRS Performance

CRS Performance Member Trade Member T6 Pro

Map
    The Eibach kit is only 30 mm in front so whilst the rear will be adjustable you will probably end up with the whole vehicle higher
    The simple solution is a ST spacer for the rear they are about £85.00 quid a pair you just need to measure how big the difference is and we can supply a spacer the correct size
    doing it this way you keep the spring rate correct , A harder spring will lift it but the ride will get harder . also fit a proper shock to get the ride amazing ,

Andyf likes this.
  4. Chilli Jam Vans

Chilli Jam Vans New Member Trade Member

Map
    Hi Podiopie. Here's a link to the Eibach Comfort adjustable springs you mentioned.
    Eibach adjustable lowering springs - Comfort 1 | Chilli Jam Vans

Excellent springs. By far the most comfortable lowering springs we've fitted. The front will drop around 35/40mm. Then you can adjust the rear to suit depending on the load you have in the van. If you need any further info, please feel free to get in touch.
    Regards,
    Brett