lost with solar panel options

If you search for that panel in google there are a couple of places that stock it. (I stock yesterday at least)

@Qnapper Do you live in Spain? I am in the EU. Maybe you could provide a link for EU site for your panel? Are you happy with it yeah? I like that there is just one hole saw hole to drill. I will probably lay down some vinyl wrap under it to allow for easy replacement should it die in future. The 200W version seems to be unavailable rn on the link you sent above.
Yes I live in Spain and very happy with panel (just back after 10 days away using only solar to recharge battery). The link is:

They are in stock now.

How easy is it hard wire to the leisure battery
I mounted the controller in the rear cupboard and wired it to the battery at the bottom of that cupboard (rear 2nd Aux battery in the Ocean)

Hi Loz, did you ever buy the solar panel that sparky1275 was selling a few years back ?

Chris

??? I purchased a new panel online.
thanks Loz, I saw you chatting to sparky 1275 a while back and thought you'd bought it. Its a smart looking panel and just wonder where he bought it from

I intend to fit a flexible solar panel onto the Reimo roof on my T6 and after doing loads of research I have become more and more aware of the need to ensure the panel stays as cool as possible for both efficiency and reliability.
Has anyone here had experience fitting the panel so it remains cool (i.e. fitting onto a sheet of perspex with airgaps or whatever)? Any photos or video links to actually fitting the panel would be great.
Thanks

Well our van sits in 38C most days whilst we are away and to date not a problem. As long as you follow the guides on how to stick it directly to roof will be fine. In side does get hot here in Spain and in summer I only get a max of 165 watts from a 200 watt panel. The victron MPPT shows 10.5amps nonetheless going to battery.

Im looking for a good reliable solar panel does anyone know of a good brand? I'd like the flexible type I have a Claypon LPS 2 which I'd like to keep topped up.

Has anyone got one of these or would you recommend getting one

Back