Log Book Issue

willythepooh

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Noticed when I went to insure the van, it states in the logbook that it has 6 seats, when it clearly only has 5.
I suppose I could complain about it being a light goods vehicle also and not an MPV.

When I bought my panel van, it came with 2 seats (1 x driver & a single passenger), but the log book said 3 seats.
I fitted a RIB, so the seating is now 4, but as I haven't changed the logbook, it still says 3!!

Noticed when I went to insure the van, it states in the logbook that it has 6 seats, when it clearly only has 5.
I suppose I could complain about it being a light goods vehicle also and not an MPV.
I expect you have a kombi. Typically they are all registered as a 6 seater

Wouldn't worry about it, mine was the same. Either leave it as is or fill in the change of seats and send it to dvla to change.

When I bought my panel van, it came with 2 seats (1 x driver & a single passenger), but the log book said 3 seats.
I fitted a RIB, so the seating is now 4, but as I haven't changed the logbook, it still says 3!!
You should change that as soon as possible. mid needed the insurance company will use that to say you are not insured. Same goes for the Police.

Back