Documents required for parallel-import to the UK

@EAN thats what I read but thought I was being a bit thick and missing something!!

Well since the letter says they need the details from the manufactures homologation department it sounds like you need to contact Volkswagen give them the VIN number and ask them to send you the details maybe certificate of conformity at a guess but they would be able to tell you

Could it be that the importer made a ‘mistake’ with the classification and ended up with a cheaper import tariff saving themselves a few quid?

I wonder if Cate from the DVSA, who signed the OP's letter above, was the lust of my life I met out in Port Talbot in about 1996....;)

Oh, what could have been.............

She'd have smoothed things over form importing some Antipodean truck back home if only I'd called her back like I promised.......:cool:... Still, looks like I have her current number now!

I wonder if Cate from the DVSA, who signed the OP's letter above, was the lust of my life I met out in Port Talbot in about 1996....;)

Oh, what could have been.............

She'd have smoothed things over form importing some Antipodean truck back home if only I'd called her back like I promised.......:cool:... Still, looks like I have her current number now!
When you’ve finished luvving her up slip this one into the conversation, should go down like a handful of ketamine.

Back