Leaking side windows-where does water go?

I have a 2016 Cali Ocean.

Both side windows are leaking - pretty much accepted that this is a reality of the design.

My actual question - is the limited amount of water that gets in a problem?

Sliding door side - water runs over the plastics and lands in the lower step bit. Don't think this is a drama

Kitchen side, water runs over the the waste water tank down the side of it. Assume it pools somewhere under the raised floor but given that its ultimately a panel van I was assuming that there is a drain hole at the bottom somewhere anyway.

Apart from on converted vans where water has got in contact with the kitchen has anyone had damage from water from the windows.

Thanks in advance.
Evening t6_tom - not sure if you have read my post in the VW T6 General Chat section titled 'Warning' but the water you see on the door card etc is the least of your problems . The water badly corrodes the back of the sliding window lower rail which is obviously unseen until it rusts sufficiently , sags / drops and the slider window falls out . This happened to me a few days ago and we were very lucky that my wife was not seriously injured . You can read the full details over there .

Back