Lazer Lamps

@ROMANY TAMPIN , love those lights. Do you know if it is an option for them to be wired so they come on with main beam as I have been looking at the Lazer website and it looks like they can be wired that way but it isn’t clear if that’s possible on the T6?

@ROMANY TAMPIN , love those lights. Do you know if it is an option for them to be wired so they come on with main beam as I have been looking at the Lazer website and it looks like they can be wired that way but it isn’t clear if that’s possible on the T6?

Hi ya.
They can and where wired in like that yes.
But I’ve got OEM Led head lights.
Best ever. And lazers where a bit MAD for it.
So I’ve switched them.

Hi ya.
They can and where wired in like that yes.
But I’ve got OEM Led head lights.
Best ever. And lazers where a bit MAD for it.
So I’ve switched them.
Cheers, I just have H4’s so need a few more lumens on the road. Did you wire them yourself, if so was there much to it?

Has anybody installed these lights? If so, are they plug and play or is there coding needed?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

I am thinking of installing a set of grill mounted Lazer 750 leds to improve the main beam.

My van has LED headlamps but thinking the Lazer will give even better long range lighting.

Has anybody fitted Lazer lamps with their LED headlights, and is there much benefit going with the Elite option?

I'm aiming to get some Lazers for my van despite already having LED headlights. I am intending to get the version with the position lights, though I am not sure how these are wired up?

I am thinking of installing a set of grill mounted Lazer 750 leds to improve the main beam.

My van has LED headlamps but thinking the Lazer will give even better long range lighting.

Has anybody fitted Lazer lamps with their LED headlights, and is there much benefit going with the Elite option?
@MAT@VWT5UPGRADES might be able to help he fits them
Edit.. click on the tag link below might help a bit

Last edited:

IMG_1079.JPG

wired them completely separate system, have a push switch on dash !

Back