Kombi glass colour

Not at all sir. I enjoy watching you spend and spec your van, as it is the closest I can get to doing mine.:cry:
you've got yours lines and electrics and reimo multi rail I aint got that far yet, so you are ahead of me at the moment m8:thumbsup:

Linkage to those wheels sir? I'm keen to see where people are shopping for proper rated wheels.
I usually type vw t32 alloys on eBay seems to do the job think the wheels have to be rated 690kg per wheel don't quote me on this but I think that's what it is without looking

T32 needs a load rating of 860kg per wheel to be safe i think guys. It does limit the choice . Every rim i like is not enough :(

I have a set of riviera alloys just check the amount of paint. Mine are very thin and will most likely need to be redone soon

For the guys who have replaced the rear quarterlight windows; can I ask (see?) how you finished off the inside of the vehicle?

Hello @Chas M ,our rear quarters were fitted at Exploria at the same time as it was lined out and they used a carpeted trim round the inside edge of the windows. You can probably buy the trims somewhere but im not sure whereIMG_5228.JPGIMG_5229.JPGIMG_5231.JPGIMG_5236.JPG

Thanks - I am under pressure from my Donestic Chief of Staff not to ever have any job half done so in addition to getting the glass installed I need a robust plan for finishing the job off inside the van.

What moldings are they? thought it was just the raw edges bonded and carpeted?
They are fibreglass mouldings made by someone who advertised on eBay (sorry I don't know the source now). I carpeted them and bonded them into place.
I use light grey carpet trim for the walls and almost black carpet for the window surrounds.

Back