Window Tinting

brizjg

What level of tint should I apply to stock sport line rear windows to achieve almost limo tint? My current caravelle was fitted with limo tint to the standard tinted windows and it is difficult to see out the rear in winter or dark nights.

@TrevorK you don't happen to have a photo from the inside looking out.

I want to tint but I still want the kids to have a good view outside but dark as possible looking outside in. So many options....

Hi again, a couple of photos looking out into sun and shade.
The other shows the sliding door half open, so even with double thickness (between the rear curtains) you can still see out clearly.
I am really pleased with the tinting.

IMG_3035.JPG

IMG_3039.JPG

IMG_3038.JPG

A query I have.... My rear barn door and side windows are dark dark. I have notice though in certain lights looking through from front windscreen you can see right out back doors. Has anyone had or considered a chameleon tint on their windscreen? If so does it work with heated windscreen?

This is legal chameleon tint, hardly any extra privacy, the ones you’ve seen that are darker are over the limit and could get you a fine, points etc. if you’ve got 5% tint on the rear it should be hard to see all the way through.

IMG_5651.jpeg

Cheers @harveyj09 looks class. The ones I have seen are Def over the legal limit then. Bit like metro plates over in NI.... Noone bothers!

Back