Kombi glass colour

@andythom188 But think of the fun that you have had configuring your van to your specification using items that you have chosen and not an off-the-shelf model that you would still want to personalize. :thumbsup: Be fair, you know you've done it your way :cool::cool:

The same page of the same thread and less than 30 minutes apart, not spending = new wheels

Your gonna have to stop or everyones gonna figure out us sparkys are overpaid :) (i wish)

The same page of the same thread and less than 30 minutes apart, not spending = new wheels

Your gonna have to stop or everyones gonna figure out us sparkys are overpaid :) (i wish)
I'm going to have to do some sneaky buying and not tell all you lot:rofl:I've got to be strong I've got to be good I must not spend any more on my van this WEEK, I'm off to do some window shopping on ebay for none van related things honest;)
I wish we were overpaid but rates are on the up which is nice to see
( nice wheels though aint they pauly :rofl:

I'm going to have to do some sneaky buying and not tell all you lot:rofl:I've got to be strong I've got to be good I must not spend any more on my van this WEEK, I'm off to do some window shopping on ebay for none van related things honest;)
I wish we were overpaid but rates are on the up which is nice to see
( nice wheels though aint they pauly :rofl:
Great bit of clarification, we clearly were not quite feeling the WEAK side of your spending cessation (and yes I've deliberately spelt it that way);).

Back