Kombi glass colour

Sod either of them if we can get them out undamaged they will be cleaned up put back in the boxes and returned for hard cash or credit note , I can see me buying them drls

Sod either of them if we can get them out undamaged they will be cleaned up put back in the boxes and returned for hard cash or credit note , I can see me buying them drls

Ha, in that case.. be careful getting them out..

@andythom188 pay fitter to remove them... Looks easy, but if your not used to it (I am), you can scratch your toy!
I've got someone on the case m8 as I'm out of practise on removing glass , use to do accident damaged vehicles up for a hobby about 10 years ago until they brought cat c in then it was to much hassle getting vic check

Yeah, know what you mean @andythom188 , that and all the foreigners at the salvage auctions meant a deal got harder and harder! Haven't used my P188 in ages, still refuse to get rid of her though!

Good old Google, just looked up the P188. I guess you are referring to the car jig rather than the BASF product or the Luftwaffe bomber.
Is that what the reference is on your user name @andythom188. You used to straighten cars out with one?

Yeah, know what you mean @andythom188 , that and all the foreigners at the salvage auctions meant a deal got harder and harder! Haven't used my P188 in ages, still refuse to get rid of her though!
Ok awesome! Thank so much! And they are with the green tint too I assume?
Assuming yes, I'll give TPS a call on Monday.
No problem m8 any time :thumbsup: just ask for privacy tint not green tint as that's same colour as front door glass .don't do like I did first time round :eek:

@DaveyB , P188 is the measuring system to make sure the structure is in alignment with the vehicle manufacturers data.. It's used in conjunction, with , but not souly with a jig or car bench.

Didn't want to mention all the foreigners , I use to get to the salvage yard early Friday morning as they put all the good stuff out for the weekend as use to get a flood of people Friday afternoon and Saturday, use to get some nice stuff but prices went up cat c was a pain and everything was leading to online auctions , so I sold me jig ,compressor all air tools gave up my unit still got me mig welder 10 tonne ram and few other bits

Good old Google, just looked up the P188. I guess you are referring to the car jig rather than the BASF product or the Luftwaffe bomber.
Is that what the reference is on your user name @andythom188. You used to straighten cars out with one?
No m8 it's part of my email address :rofl: didn't know what name to choose only ever been on one othe forum and that's the rs owners club

Yep, old habits etc... I only play, but still keeping my hand in, just pick and choose what I do and who I do it for nowadays..

I use to enjoy doing it and fall on some right bargains always liked the stolen recoverds locks and ignition and steering locks turn them round in a day and move it on , but the heavier damaged vehicles no1 would touch as they didn't all have a jig or would just have a body dozer

Yeah know what you mean, multiple pulls are/were my favourite, get the old noggin working when you have to work out what forces were exerted in the accident etc, then how to get back to pre impact...

Got to do the job right @andythom188 and many are bodgers who don't have the knowledge in order to do the job properly or who are not bothered to invest in the correct equipment like you and @T6 Dave to do a proper job. - Sorry guys had to redo chunks of this post because the network is playing silly beggers.

Last edited:
Back