Kombi glass colour

Can you confirm the part numbers of the privacy green tint quarter panels? Also, how much are they?
£124.09 + vat each havnt took delivery of the replacement privacy glass yet but as soon as I collect them will send you the part number m8.
I will be checking these ones to see if they match kombi sliders before I leave the partspartment this time

Just had a quote to do 4 side windows and rear hatch £195 if I go to them or £250 if they come to me only 30 miles away, think might replace the glass for green privacy tint, it's my best option for perfect match, thanks for the advice m8
Don't ever let anyone do it on your driveway, the job will more than likely be trash. I will not offer a mobile service unless it's a dealer with an adequate area to do the job.

£124.09 + vat each havnt took delivery of the replacement privacy glass yet but as soon as I collect them will send you the part number m8.
I will be checking these ones to see if they match kombi sliders before I leave the partspartment this time
Did they cut out the rear panels for that price?

He cut out both sides supplied the glue and fitted for £120
Wow, I'd have thought it would be a lot more than that. Quite like the look of the additional glass panel, but equally like that you can't see in through a panel. When I was looking for mine saw one that had glazed over the top of the panel, so it had the look of a shuttle, velle but without being able to look through them. Still undecided as to if I want to do that.

Mark the fitter said they usually limo tint the insides of the dummy glass then fit it so that you carnt see the paintwork only wanted the one side cut out and other one dummy glass just in case I went down full camper conversion in a few years, it's less paintwork for me to polish now ;)

Mark the fitter said they usually limo tint the insides of the dummy glass then fit it so that you carnt see the paintwork only wanted the one side cut out and other one dummy glass just in case I went down full camper conversion in a few years, it's less paintwork for me to polish now ;)
My side glass has the limo tint, it's sooo dark.

yes it is very dark in the back, you can see through it, but the kids do moan that it is a tad dark.

I quite like the standard tint think it's 35% I aggravate Charlie from outside by pulling faces at him , horrible dad ha

Oh fek, now you've gone and done it, going to have to stop reading your comments, they are too costly! :sneaky:
Right, now where did I put that notebook? :whistle:

daveyb you better not read this post then:D I'm currently looking at webasto 41 ltr travel box ( 12v/24v cool box, what has happened to me use to be out on the beer on a Saturday night until I bought this van ,now all I think about is spending all me cash on the blackberry :eek:
I'm counting me one and two pences up out of me cadburys rosses jar to see if I've got enough to buy something nice 2moz at camper mart ;)

Any update to the new glass yet? Have they arrived and are they the right colour / shade?

Back