Just taken delivery

robskiing

hi there everybody hope your all good . Ordered a T6 t32 LWB Kombi DSG 150 end of Nov just before the price increase picked it up yesterday sorry to mention its in blackberry . This is my third transporter previous 2 being panel vans . This is far the best of the three it's got a great feeling on the road and the dsg is so easy to drive didn't take long to get used to . Loving all the toys like cornering lights auto headlamps heated screen etc but the headlamps are not the best def gonna replace them . The van is used for work as well so if anyone got has any good ideas regarding storage in the rear section that would be good . Will post some pics asap .

hi there everybody hope your all good . Ordered a T6 t32 LWB Kombi DSG 150 end of Nov just before the price increase picked it up yesterday sorry to mention its in blackberry . This is my third transporter previous 2 being panel vans . This is far the best of the three it's got a great feeling on the road and the dsg is so easy to drive didn't take long to get used to . Loving all the toys like cornering lights auto headlamps heated screen etc but the headlamps are not the best def gonna replace them . The van is used for work as well so if anyone got has any good ideas regarding storage in the rear section that would be good . Will post some pics asap .
Nice I plan to go DSG on my next one this is my lwb kombi weekend van and work van in the front swivel passenger seat. Table. Leisure battery. Eberspacher night heater. Bulkhead with racking in the rear.

IMG_6191.JPG IMG_6764.JPG IMG_7277.JPG IMG_6189.JPG IMG_6657.JPG

Back