It's Raining! What's The Wading Depth A Standard T6?

Hmmm i think i might have gone a bit deep about 400mm.
van cut out as i climbed out otherside .... seemed like something got wet as it restarted after a min or 2.
mind you the track did say high clearance 4x4 vehicles.
but other than the water crossing the 2wd lwb didnt miss a beat.

is there anyone with a snorkel om T6??
and what about the water leaking through the doors when crossing a river with 1 meter or more of water?

and what about the water leaking through the doors when crossing a river with 1 meter or more of water?

I'd have thought that anybody crossing a river a metre or more deep in a T6 ought to hope for water entering the vehicle; the alternative is the vehicle becoming buoyant. Going with the flow isn't always a good thing!

I am going to put a snorkel on my 6.1 4motion.
let us know how you get on in a M deep water - some pics would be nice :)

I am going to put a snorkel on my 6.1 4motion.
let us know how you get on in a M deep water - some pics would be nice :)
I have been in Iceland: IJsland, - Een hele lange tocht - Markarfljot, Eldgja, Landmannalaugar en een doorwading met een security - sleeplint. Wat een avontuur! - Reisblog van: Iceland: https://www.pindat.com/images/uploads/user.8882/pin.147588/cp2rubl2_h.jpg

not yet with the van but with a Vitara with snorkel.
would like to go again with the T6

Back