It's Raining! What's The Wading Depth A Standard T6?

I think the main issue is the way driving through puddles at speed force the water with such power, that it's inevitable they are going to burst apart.
When mine smashed, I shot into my local garage who let me borrow a ramp for a few mins to fix it back up, and they said loads of vehicles have the same problem, not just a Transporter.

Resorecting an old thread here.
What are members views on replacing these underbody protection panels when broken?
They arent cheap and clearly easily broken. Are the important or will the van be ok without?
Trying to decide if I should replace mine.

What are members views on replacing these underbody protection panels when broken?
They arent cheap and clearly easily broken. Are the important or will the van be ok without?

my 5.1 didn’t come with a undertray so I bought a cheapy aftermarket one. Something is better than nothing. IMHO it’s more solid than standard offerings.

The height that your van sits at @Ed Webb can’t believe the underside could hit anything other than clouds.

You think that's bad @DaveyB
I had the local chippy round the other day, check out his arch gap...
View attachment 56717
Not liking the ladder technique, the health and safety risk assessment must have been proper slap dash. No harness or fall arrest device, your carpenter hasn’t even taken a leg lock! Bet the ladder wasn’t even “footed”.

Like driving down Bovington tank track to get to Webb Estate..one false move and your in the blooming lake..

Not liking the ladder technique, the health and safety risk assessment must have been proper slap dash. No harness or fall arrest device, your carpenter hasn’t even taken a leg lock! Bet the ladder wasn’t even “footed”.
I'm not sure I wish to see his "leg lock" my innocent young eyes would remain scarred for life.

I would of just removed mine permanently, but the bottom of the adblue tank is fully exposed, including a lot of wiring. I'm not sure about the none adblue T6.

Back