Is there an app for this forum?

You only see That the first time you visit and once you have accepted it should be gone forever
If you are seeing it every time then I would assume you are either private browsing or using some sort of content/ad blocking setup ?

You only see That the first time you visit and once you have accepted it should be gone forever
If you are seeing it every time then I would assume you are either private browsing or using some sort of content/ad blocking setup ?

No, just straightforward Chrome on a Pixel phone. All fully up-to-date and no ad blockers or anything.

If I accept it and then close Chrome, when I re-open Chrome, there's the banner again. Doesn't happen with any other site.

No, just straightforward Chrome on a Pixel phone. All fully up-to-date and no ad blockers or anything.

If I accept it and then close Chrome, when I re-open Chrome, there's the banner again. Doesn't happen with any other site.
I don't think this is a forum issue. I use chrome on my iPhone and I have only ever logged in once and not been asked to do so since, same with using chrome on my macbook, only ever logged in once. There must be something at your end that is causing this.

I don't think this is a forum issue. I use chrome on my iPhone and I have only ever logged in once and not been asked to do so since, same with using chrome on my macbook, only ever logged in once. There must be something at your end that is causing this.

If you delete your browsing history the pop-up appears next visit.

you may have chosen to block cookies from this site.

You're confused. I too have only ever logged-in once on my phone and my laptop. I'm talking about the cookies banner.

You're confused. I too have only ever logged-in once on my phone and my laptop. I'm talking about the cookies banner.
:confused: yeah, I missed your first post about that, thought you were talking about having to log in each time! Must read the whole thread!

Back