Is there an app for this forum?

8balladdict

VCDS User
T6 Guru
Hi All,

Is there an app I can use with this forum, such as Tapatalk or similar? Finding it very frustrating having to login eveytime I open up the link on my iPhone!

TIA

@8balladdict can you not create a shortcut as Android users can to save on your home screen? The login is to protect you not hinder you and cannot be bypassed as far as I'm aware.

No there's no app but you shouldn't need to login every time, check you have saved your username/password in safari and you should auto login every time you visit
I have a shortcut saved on my safari home screen that logs me straight in

@8balladdict can you not create a shortcut as Android users can to save on your home screen? The login is to protect you not hinder you and cannot be bypassed as far as I'm aware.

Yeah, I've added the shortcut to my home screen and it does auto fill my username and password, but only after I click login in the top right, the click in the username box, click autofil, click my username and then click login!

No there's no app but you shouldn't need to login every time, check you have saved your username/password in safari and you should auto login every time you visit
I have a shortcut saved on my safari home screen that logs me straight in
Same for me

Hang on hang on.....'think' I may have figured it out....I was using safari in 'Private' mode. Turned that off and looks like it's sorted. Silly me....apologies!

I have these moments too, but normally after a few bottles of wine..

What....you put your phone in private mode after a few bottles of vino!!??!! Good thinking, drunken google searches usually require hiding!! Or is that just me! ;)
Yeah that's my excuse. "No dear, I have no idea how such a site is in my internet browsing history!". "Maybe I pocket dialled it?" :whistle:

Save a shortcut of the new threads page to your home screen on an android and you never have to login..

Is there an app I could use with this forum?
Tapatalk would be ideal.
And if not, why?
Who is charge here?
Lads we are in 21 century ;)

• Wow
Reactions: mmi
Is there an app I could use with this forum?
Tapatalk would be ideal.
And if not, why?
Who is charge here?
Lads we are in 21 century ;)
The forum website is mobile agile so should work just fine.
The issue with crapatalk is that it takes control of adverts and the like and its owned by autoguide who buy up many forums and try and push you to all their advertising.
Maybe you need s 21st century mobile device :)

Thanks @Loz :)
So I presume your answer to my question is no.
In this case I have to get rid of my Nokia 3310 and switch to something matching 21 century :whistle:

I get frustrated that I get the cookies pop-up every time I navigate to this site on my Android phone.

Back