New iphone not pairing with Victron smart solar mppt 75 115.

Ricardo T

Now or Never
VIP Member
T6 Legend
So i've tried eveything i can think of to try and pair my new iphone with my Victron smart solar mppt 75 115...my phone picks up the device but it just will not pair....deleted the app and re-loaded...turned off phone and re booted..enetered the six '000000' but still nothing...looked for another code on the unit but there isnt one that i can see and i cannot for the life of me remeber if there was a different code when i intially set it up...at a loss tbh. Any help much appreciated.

Edit; was working fine with my old iphone.:rolleyes:

Go to your Bluetooth settings and forget the Victron device that’s been copied over from your old phone. Then re pair again

There is a code on the side of the victron about 11 or 12 digits long, this is the code I had to put in when I changed my phone when having the same problem, my biggest problem was getting access to the victron following installation

Yeah I've had a look and found this but when the prompt comes up as above to enter 6 didgit code it will only allow numbers..maybe i should try the numbered part only?

IMG_0070.jpeg

Back