Interior and sidelights out - can’t find fuse

This might sound daft, but I have managed to do it, you did put in a working fuse?

Brand new 7.5 ... went back into the garage today as this fault occurred after another fault was fixed and they traced it to a larger fuse!
crisis averted for now.
think I need to get a fuse tester!

thanks for the help mate

Just for reference for anyone else looking. On my MY18 it's this one

View attachment 19278
Hi, I too think I’ve just blown that fuse, my step lamps and front interior lamps aren’t working when I went to replace one of the step lamps.
question is I do really have to take off what looks like a big panel just to get to the fuse box? I’ve removed to front (tease panel) panel, I can now see the fuse bored (eyes on stalks like a snail) but with size 10+ hands I don’t have a chance of getting my sausage paws in there.

Help

Blown a fuse changing interior bulb and can’t identify the right one, changed all the fuses as per the previous post and no joy

So hard to get to the fuses with massive hands, lost loads that have slid under the rubber matting, totally ridiculous place to put it wit an access hatch that doesn’t allow acces to the whole board, tut tut

Help

Blown a fuse changing interior bulb and can’t identify the right one, changed all the fuses as per the previous post and no joy

So hard to get to the fuses with massive hands, lost loads that have slid under the rubber matting, totally ridiculous place to put it wit an access hatch that doesn’t allow acces to the whole board, tut tut

Cvc

1st go VIP.

Then,

Download the fuse guide....

Pull fuse with long nose pliers

Help

The fuse (on a T6) is definitely the one identified here

If that's not blown then you could try disconnecting the starter battery for a few minutes.

Just to add here, I shorted the interior light and the light went out, as if the fuse was blown. I checked the fuses and all was ok. Then I started the van and the interior lights were working again. The BCM must have some type of self-resetting fuse and this reset was triggered by starting the van.

Just to add here, I shorted the interior light and the light went out, as if the fuse was blown. I checked the fuses and all was ok. Then I started the van and the interior lights were working again. The BCM must have some type of self-resetting fuse and this reset was triggered by starting the van.
Yes, I can confirm that. The same thing happened to me.

Back