Does anyone which fuse (if there is one) is for the rear interior lights? I am a VIP member downloaded the guide...but....still in the dark, literally

combatklp

VIP Member
Front interior lights come on when doors are opened or when the switch is pressed, but, nothing in the rear, is there a fuse that might have blown or does the problem lie elsewhere?

Thanks

Lee

Rear light on the same fuze as interior light? It would be the 7.5 on the left side of the fize box right at the bottom

Rear light on the same fuze as interior light? It would be the 7.5 on the left side of the fize box right at the bottom
Thanks, when looking into this, i'm seeing the following two photos for fuse boards - Fuse Board I Have.jpeg
and
Fuse box i cant find.jpg

Are these fuse boards both in my 2022 T6.1, or is one from a different model? I can only find the first one, and not the second. (which is the one people say the interior light fuse is on.

I'm probably being thick.

Thanks, when looking into this, i'm seeing the following two photos for fuse boards -
The top one is T6.1 fuse board. The bottom one is T6 fuse board.

Fuse SC38 in

However, the fuse supplies all interior lights... front and rear...

Mind if i pick your brains . I’m changing the 2 OEM fitted rear interior lights in the headliner to 2 12v spot lights . Just wondering if i was to trim the connectors off these to attach to the new LED’s would this trip / fault the fuse with the battery connected? Cheers

If you want them to stay on long term that won't work, the standard interior lights feed turns off after 20 minutes or so after the ignition goes off.

Best to start a specific thread for advice and maybe look at Dellmassive's thread:

But yes if you cut the connectors off while power was supplied with metal tools you will have shorted the circuits as one will be 12v and the other one/two grounds (permanent and switched ground via door switches)

Back