input/opinion on retrim style

RayC

Tyre testing and development
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi All

I'm thinking about having a retrim in my new van, it will be pure grey outside and have black 19" Cantara alloys, I wanted Audi RS style, this is the first mock up but feels a bit plain, I was thinking about a logo the VW racing R or something, please feel free to critique and comment

thanks

RayT6 seats.png

The joy is that you can do anything! What is the cost of the retrim looking like?

I would like a logo really of anyone had a suggestion VW related

What about Recaro bolsters?
I had them added to mine and was only around £150 extra, heated pads was another £160 extra & so glad I did

Also is the £1900 for just the fronts....or rears too?
I paid £1200 for the fronts in leather with the extras included in that

What about Recaro bolsters?
I had them added to mine and was only around £150 extra, heated pads was another £160 extra & so glad I did

Also is the £1900 for just the fronts....or rears too?
I paid £1200 for the fronts in leather with the extras included in that
Who did your seats and do you have any photos please?

Thanks, they look really good :thumbsup: . Are they full leather? Does he have a loan drivers seat?
Yes mate, full leather & yes he will also lend you a drivers seat if needed

The one he loaned me was a red GTI check.....didn't want to give it back

Only thing is, he wont connect up electrics, so if you have them heated you'll have to sort the wiring yourself

I also got him to carpet the bases at the same time....you can just about see in this photo

20201121_103418.jpg

Yes mate, full leather & yes he will also lend you a drivers seat if needed

The one he loaned me was a red GTI check.....didn't want to give it back

Only thing is, he wont connect up electrics, so if you have them heated you'll have to sort the wiring yourself
Thanks. Thats not a problem mine are already heated so he wouldnt have to do anything at all with that.

5 seats in leather £1099 quilting is £45 sports seat upgrade £599 and embossing £20

some great seats in there, does anyone with the sports seats find them too tight etc?

5 seats in leather £1099 quilting is £45 sports seat upgrade £599 and embossing £20

some great seats in there, does anyone with the sports seats find them too tight etc?
No, not too tight.....& I'm not exactly skinny
Just there for a bit extra side support.....& looks

Back