Inka covers not turned up? No emails replied

I’m selling my inka covers (1+1) in the for sale section - red GTI plaid and I 100% have them in stock….they are great covers if you can hang in there for the wait

Just to add my bit i ordered a set a little while ago, instantly realised i had mistakenly ordered different coloured front and rear covers so emailed them (evening time) and got a reply a couple hours later that evening

Two weeks later covers were delivered, correct size/shape/colour, havent fitted them yet so cant comment on the fit but so far so good

Just to add my bit i ordered a set a little while ago, instantly realised i had mistakenly ordered different coloured front and rear covers so emailed them (evening time) and got a reply a couple hours later that evening

Two weeks later covers were delivered, correct size/shape/colour, havent fitted them yet so cant comment on the fit but so far so good
My first post here, been a sometime/longtime viewer, thought I'd give this thread a bump. here's my experience (all comms via new-fangled email):
  • I placed an order for the T5/T6 tailored leatherette captains single front seats on October 6th 2022.
  • I chased on 29th November 2022 and to be fair to them got a response the following day saying they were experiencing constraints and the dispatch time for my order was 10-14 days... but I could request a refund if i wasn't happy.
  • I confirmed I wanted to proceed with my order on 2nd December 2022.
  • I chased again on 9th January 2023, and to be fair they responded the same day saying that due to holidays blah blah blah my order should ship 3rd week of January.
  • I chased again yesterday (this being the 3rd week of January 2023) and to be fair they responded today saying they "are experiencing some delays o the production line". No shit!
I think I'll be cancelling this order as the front seats in my new (to me) van are already looking pretty crappy from use with no protection. My advice would be to avoid. This is terrible service to keep promising and not delivering for 3 months.

To be fair to them they did repeatedly offer to refund me, and when my resolve eventually broke they did refund promptly. My beef really is that they were less than up-front about lead in times at the time of order, and subsequent lack of comms, then when i chased and they responded they kept giving me unrealistic timescales. 3 months is quite a long time to be waiting for a product IMHO!

Not saying it’s the case with Auto Kit but there are so many companies just doing drop shipments, obviously they only pass on the information that they get from their suppliers.

I ordered and recieved waterproof covers in 5 days from Turtle Covers. Very quick compared to Inka. Look good and hopefully stop work dust and dog getting my seats mucked up.

As above, been over two weeks. Which is fine if they would reply to one of my emails. 3 so far. Anyone else ordered and waiting a while? So used to 3-4 day deliveries I guess
Hi , I ordered mine on 24th Nov last year and they still have not turned up. You cannot call them as the phone line goes straight to a recorded message telling you to Email. I have Emailed 3 times and they replied once, saying tit would be 7 to 14 days (that was 6th Jan ). Pretty shabby. I have asked for a refund as I don't trust them .

I've just emailed and asked for a refund after waiting 7 months for my order.

My order was always 2-4 weeks from dispatch!

I hope you get your money back but looking at the above it looks like they are in trouble.

I must have got lucky then, I ordered a set of 2+1 Inka seat covers last month and they arrived about 2 weeks later.

I ordered some triple rear singles from them and then for some reason completely forgot! About 3 months later remembered and emailed asking if I was better off ordering from somewhere else, they just refunded with no email reply. :confused:

i ordered black, they sent grey (late) with no discussions if grey was ok, then wouldn't swap for black, only offered a refund if i returned.. I wouldn't deal with them again!!

Inka are a shambles. I ordered black waterproof in Dec 22. They eventually arrived mid Feb. Fronts were black, rears were grey. Sent the rears back and am still waiting for replacements. I have requested a refund to no avail. Just generic emails about productions delays and that they are due to be dispatched but it never happens. Useless

I hope you get your money back but looking at the above it looks like they are in trouble.
I emailed them and got a response within a day or two apologizing, at the same time they refunded me in full.

Looking for some seat covers now!

6 weeks delivery from Inka… never again… or if you are willing to wait, buy directly from
Cina at a fraction of the cost.

Back