Inka covers not turned up? No emails replied

Sals

T6 Pro
As above, been over two weeks. Which is fine if they would reply to one of my emails. 3 so far. Anyone else ordered and waiting a while? So used to 3-4 day deliveries I guess

Call me old fashioned, but I would have rung the number on their web site if I hadn't had an email reply.

I did, they are not taking any calls hence the emails. Every dept has an email contact

As above, been over two weeks. Which is fine if they would reply to one of my emails. 3 so far. Anyone else ordered and waiting a while? So used to 3-4 day deliveries I guess
I ordered on the 22nd, and was showing in stock but not heard a thing.

I got mine two days after ordering back in August 21, hopefully your gear will arrive soon.

I ordered Feb 17 and haven’t received. Did eventually have a reply saying they would send out my order as a priority. Still waiting…

They were really slow with mine too and crap at responding to emails. Took several weeks

They are good for the price …fit well and protect ….if you don’t wanna spend hundreds they are adequate and protect fine from a wet Labrador

Yeah despite the long wait im happy with them, protect the seats well and generally fit well and stay in place. A bit hot in the summer though.
For the price they are great.

I ordered a set for the front based on reviews and it showed as "in stock" and ready for dispatch - I checked in after 10 days as hadn't heard anything and they then turned up next day. Super pleased with them (& the price) and get lots of positive comments.

Ordering a matching set for the rear was a totally different story - acknowledging this was within the height of the pandemic I understood things would take longer. I contacted them having heard noting for a few weeks & was told about delays (COVID / materials etc) so left it a few more weeks (same explanation etc). In the end I cancelled the order (now 6-8 weeks in) and got my money back.

Slightly peeved as their website showed in stock (as did ebay) but I don't think this is the case. A real shame as I still think they are cracking covers but I probably wouldn't order from them again as the service is sporadic at best.

Hello,

Similar situation here, ordered on the 10th feb and same excuse give as thedanlewis.

Will most likely cancel the order if they can’t deliver within the next week.

Back