Inka covers not turned up? No emails replied

Mine were dispatched today. Ordered 17 Feb. I emailed last Friday for an update and didn’t receive a reply. Terrible customer service.

Still nothing, no emails or seat covers ☹️
Did you ever get your order?
I ordered a set in December and still not received them. Their customer services keep telling me they have delays due to materials not arriving

They have offered me a refund but I want to seat covers. I can’t understand why the seem to making one excuse after another
Because they are all made in China. With transport issue at present.

Just about to post then seen this thread been month for me no replies !
Any alternate to these covers, need rear triple and 2 x single, Thanks

I ordered a set from them via eBay few years back. Same problem took 2 months to arrive. Got palmed off with “they are made to order” when they did arrive headrest covers didn’t fit and no arm rest covers.

When they say in stock what they mean is the materials are In stock and your order will join a queue. communication is terrible and this should be clearly stated when you order. Terrible company to do business with but great seat covers.

I only used them for the shuttles rear triple. But for front seats I highly recommend transporter hqs covers. Fit and look great. And came super fast as all their stuff does

I’m sure that said the same to me. I have read similar from others online to. Was one of those company’s that if I had read reviews first I wouldn’t have ordered as their customer service and the fact they say the same crap to everyone is shocking. Gives you time to build up you hand strength tho. Mine was in agony after getting them on the seats

Ordered 2nd time round as cannot find decent covers elsewhere.
Same story again but think will wait see what happens.
Ebay ordered 25th may said 7/10 days !

I have Inkas, bought last year and took forever to arrive despite being told they were 'in stock' got the usual covid, brexit etc excuses.
If I was ordering now I would probably order the stitches and steel ones which look very similar

Ordered 2nd time round as cannot find decent covers elsewhere.
Same story again but think will wait see what happens.
Ebay ordered 25th may said 7/10 days !
Have they arrived ? Mine have still not arrived, 6 months now since I originally ordered them

Iv recently just changed my passenger bench to single captain so had to get 2 new seat covers to match. I had inka before which took forever to come, I took the risk second time round as I liked the fitment and lucky only took a week to arrive. Purchased through eBay

Have they arrived ? Mine have still not arrived, 6 months now since I originally ordered them
Yes they arrived to day ! decent fit but no instructions ! Says come's with full instructions ! Where ?

Reactions: hyk
Back