Indium grey - What colour for pop top canvas

Hello all
After several years of thinking about it we have finally just taken the plunge and bought a T6 LWB highline DSG in indium grey.
We are booked in for Skyline Aurora pop top in March and deliberating on canvas colour choice.
I quite fancy orange canvas with reupholstered orange/tan leather seats, Jim is keen on dark red canvas with seats in matchy colour.
Both seem to work with the indium grey, just wondered if anyone has the above and can share photos and feedback of diff colour options?
Thanks in advance

Hello all
After several years of thinking about it we have finally just taken the plunge and bought a T6 LWB highline DSG in indium grey.
We are booked in for Skyline Aurora pop top in March and deliberating on canvas colour choice.
I quite fancy orange canvas with reupholstered orange/tan leather seats, Jim is keen on dark red canvas with seats in matchy colour.
Both seem to work with the indium grey, just wondered if anyone has the above and can share photos and feedback of diff colour options?
Thanks in advance

Bob the van is black with red details in and out..

IMG20200718104053.jpg

IMG20201022100428.jpg

IMG20200710152456.jpg

IMG_20200215_113615.jpg

IMG_20200215_113635-1.jpg

Id go with black...its a stock colour with most roof companies and it hides dirt great. Looks nice on Grey, plus, your grill, wheels and bonnet stripe is black.
Plus.....Black goes with everything. Not that I'm into fashion.....I still wear T-Shirts older than me......
Ha! I am a live in black girl normally, just fancied going a bit willldddd!!

Thanks I was gonna get black wheels but wanted something to sparkle over the black so choose these diamond cut wheels.
Had it just under a year now due it's first MOT next month.

Back