I tell you what drives me mad about my T6

Mmi. Discovered I can make mine do this too now. Stop using foot brake, DSG into park, handbrake on. Engine stays shut down when you release foot brake BUT only when the van is pointing uphill OR you've reversed and then come to a halt. Engine restarts when you press the footbrake. Bizarre.
Putting it in park is the bit I’d like to not have to do.

TBH I cannot remember but definitely did it myself soon after I got it, I was just scrolling around the radio setting and came across it.
I’ve solved it.
The radio settings need to be changed for arrow buttons = presets.
Then you need to use the track skip buttons on the steering wheel to scroll your preset stations, this works no matter what screen the MFD is on.
The up and down arrows change through all DAB channels if the MFD is on audio>radio.
Phew.

I’ve solved it.
The radio settings need to be changed for arrow buttons = presets.
Then you need to use the track skip buttons on the steering wheel to scroll your preset stations, this works no matter what screen the MFD is on.
The up and down arrows change through all DAB channels if the MFD is on audio>radio.
Phew.
Thats it, nice one.

Annoys me I have to open the passenger door to get to the filler cap.

This thread has proved useful, radio searching through presets and adjusting the cruise control in single units is no longer an annoyance

Annoys me I have to open the passenger door to get to the filler cap.

This thread has proved useful, radio searching through presets and adjusting the cruise control in single units is no longer an annoyance

I agree that’s a bit shite alright, when I do it at bunded diesel card stops, they think I’m filling with red diesel

Back