I know we don't talk about sport that much on here but...

pfffft, soft southern kick & clap rubbish... if you wanna watch rugby, at least watch the professional version of the game ;)

Wasps here. Gutted but still keep improving every season, already making some costly but interesting signings for next year too.
Well done Chiefs, deserved it on the day, best team won.
My lad is in Wasps dpp too so quite a connection to this family.

Last edited:
Moto GP all the way, without a doubt.
Sad news about ex world champ Nicky Hayden RIP #69.
Let's get fellow countryman Cal on the Repsol Honda!!!! But Rossi for title number 10 first.

@Pauly, are you going to Silverstone? Any other GP nutters going to British GP?

Moto GP is the only reason I have BT TV!

Not really "sport" but got my first 10k race for many years at 7.30pm. It's on my local patch and I've trained fairly well but it only takes a few Elite runners and I'll be left behind... It's also a damned tough route (about 1000ft climbing, very technical, etc) Trying to look forward to it rather than ever so slightly dread it....!

I've been a season ticket holder at Welford Road for the last 20 years - the last few seasons have been a bit iffy but you know Tigers will always be there or thereabouts with the honours. We've just had a poor season by our standards but still managed to lift one of the trophies.

Moto GP all the way, without a doubt.
Sad news about ex world champ Nicky Hayden RIP #69.
Let's get fellow countryman Cal on the Repsol Honda!!!! But Rossi for title number 10 first.

@Pauly, are you going to Silverstone? Any other GP nutters going to British GP?

Moto GP is the only reason I have BT TV!
You need to go to the Assen GP at least once in your life, I have been twice Amazing atmosphere.

Wasps here. Gutted but still keep improving every season, already making some costly but interesting signings for next year too.
Well done Chiefs, deserved it on the day, best team won.
My lad is in Wasps dpp too so quite a connection to this family.
I was at the Ricoh for the semi final a few weeks back - Wasps were lucky to come away with it. Agreed that Exeter were deserved winners in the final.

Whilst I don't agree with franchise type approach taken by Wasps with the move to the Ricoh, etc., I think we could learn a lot from some of the things they are doing to build the brand and get the atmosphere going on match days (I lost my voice from trying to shout down the blooming drummer!!).

Well done to your lad being on the development programme - a major achievement with any premiership team!!

Any of you play?
I used to play running positions at school and wasn't too bad then did some club rugby but a recurring shoulder dislocation rules it out as a sport I can do without extreme risks.
My son is quite into it.

Back