I Cant Find Out What Brake Pads My Van Has!

All stock rears are the same, there are 2 front options depending on if you have the small or large front brakes.
If you look through the front wheel the large option calipers have a square cover like this;
1643900370541.png

The other way is to look at the PR-Codes on your build label (under the steering column or inside cover of your service manual) PR-2E4 = Large brakes

See part numbers for the brakes here;

Tip - if you search for pads on Euro Car Parts then in the display for an item there is a 'Fitment Detail' tab in that tab you will find the appropriate PR numbers that that version will fit.

Some that show the wear indicator as 'Integrated' may have it as a separate item which you fit when fitting the pads and there are occasions when there are two wear indicators supplied but only one used on your vehicle.

I have noticed that the rear discs are really worn, something i should of picked up when buying the van, but i want to replace them. How can i find out what size discs they are and which pads to buy? when i got to euro carparts they offer different sizes.
My van is 2017 150bhp

Thanks

More info here.

Rear discs are all same size.

Fronts come two sizes, standard or large.... Depending on the van spec.

Back