Hours Wasted ????

Custom carpet mats came with it and also has the carpet in the cab.

Ordered Dubflecta thingys and now looking at air suspension :eek: I see what you mean guys :thumbsup:

She preferred the E pace as its a bit smaller and personally I think its nicer inside. She had a 330 BMW convertible which we traded in because we live in the country and we keep on getting snowed in every winter, she also works on a farm so 4 wheel drive is a bit of a must have.
After driving EVERY make of 4x4 in the country she decided on the Jag and I think she made the right choice (Although the Lexus is a great car).
As its her new toy and I'm a maniac behind the wheel, it will be a good 6 months before I'm allowed to drive it (unless we got out and she want a drink).
I bought the wife a Range Rover Evoque, then I bought a Caravelle 2 months later. Ha ha

4191D4FE-16F3-4C4A-BF95-E9B0ABB5FFC5.jpeg
Yeah, picked it up today, and had 2.5 hr drive home. Total transformation . Three stage sound proofing and carpet lining. B14’s. side bars. Front splitter. Pendle re-map. Rear speakers. Jason @Absolut5 top job. Smile on my face all the way home.

Cheers Gary,,, great to meet you and glad you are happy with the results

Think we need to see now.

It was embarrassing mate. I had not cleaned it all week been on site , still didn’t look too bad . Drove up to Amesbury for absolut5 to work on it. P***ed it down all the way up, muddy puddles all over the place. Jason trying to check it over for defects before he takes it just cover himself. He gave up in the end and took my word for it. It looked like I had been on exercise on Salisbury plain with it.

It was embarrassing mate. I had not cleaned it all week been on site , still didn’t look too bad . Drove up to Amesbury for absolut5 to work on it. P***ed it down all the way up, muddy puddles all over the place. Jason trying to check it over for defects before he takes it just cover himself. He gave up in the end and took my word for it. It looked like I had been on exercise on Salisbury plain with it.
Another cracking result for Jason. Looks great mate.. maybe alittle post on recommend?

Another Friday off for paper work. Spread sheet set up in the background, T6 in the foreground and minimised every time wife enters office.
Wife : You ok darling, any thing you need?
Me: No, I'm fine, just need to get all this paper work done. Bit of peace and quiet would be nice.

Booked in to have seats re-trimmed and blatantly copied @T6180 seats.
Bought a tyre inflator after seeing @Dellmassive review
Bought some of those tyre repair stringy things that you shove in the tyre, cant even remember who recommended those.

Another Friday off for paper work. Spread sheet set up in the background, T6 in the foreground and minimised every time wife enters office.
Wife : You ok darling, any thing you need?
Me: No, I'm fine, just need to get all this paper work done. Bit of peace and quiet would be nice.

Booked in to have seats re-trimmed and blatantly copied @T6180 seats.
Bought a tyre inflator after seeing @Dellmassive review
Bought some of those tyre repair stringy things that you shove in the tyre, cant even remember who recommended those.
It's easily done =)

I'm sure me a @Loz have been known in the past to endorse those tyre strings . . .

Back