Hours Wasted ????

Got a t6 camper which we traded my t5.1 in for. Then traded my 5 series in for another t6 because i missed the van so much. I did however toy with the idea of a Jaguar F pace and drove one. Absolutely stunning to drive. Played with the e pace on the forecourt. Chubby fingers, small buttons ....... sales man smiling but you know he just wants to tell you to get the f**k out. Thats a lot of brownie points there @Lord Mfwic
She preferred the E pace as its a bit smaller and personally I think its nicer inside. She had a 330 BMW convertible which we traded in because we live in the country and we keep on getting snowed in every winter, she also works on a farm so 4 wheel drive is a bit of a must have.
After driving EVERY make of 4x4 in the country she decided on the Jag and I think she made the right choice (Although the Lexus is a great car).
As its her new toy and I'm a maniac behind the wheel, it will be a good 6 months before I'm allowed to drive it (unless we got out and she want a drink).

HAHAHA excellent ........ surely, we must all see ourselves in this thread. Before I got one, I thought this addiction talk was all nonsense. All you need to do is spec it up when you order and job done. I'd never done this mod'ing thing before, or needed to do it, so why would I get caught up in it with a Transporter .... famous last words to myself :laugh::laugh::rofl:

After the H&R ARB's went on, I thought that's it. Nothing else to do - FINISHED :rolleyes: ...... then I saw a van with alcantara cockpit pillars and head lining. OK, I'll have to have that but that's really it now :laugh:

...... 2 weeks later, side step and map light bulb upgrade to LED's, REVO stage 1 ordered and going Absolut Signature Audio system upgrade :rofl::rofl::rofl:

As I was told ........... it's a fact, it really is never ending

Last edited:
Im toying with buying a Hyundai I30N for the Mrs as she has pretty much destroyed the Golf yet again.

Decided if she gets something fast as fook she can avoid all the accidents.

75F67837-7773-4963-880E-E329E657DFB6.jpeg

9AFDCC6A-6941-4D31-B7C9-2A50EA2500A6.jpeg

0A6F1766-083D-4F50-82F0-1F7BA2168A00.jpeg

4CC6C8EB-BEF9-4E26-AEAD-D7FDBD27DC8E.jpeg

Bloomin eck @Lord Mfwic reckon I need to come and work for you. She is a lucky lady; but then she undoubtedly deserves it since she has to put up with Mr Desperados.
;)
I think I should clear some possible confusion. I should have said " My wife bought a car today" @DaveyB ,
I contract to OCC. I can barely afford the fuel in my T6 ;)

Thats it I've gone through the merlot now on malbec and thinking its a good idea to buy a scale full working model of R2D2

I think I should clear some possible confusion. I should have said " My wife bought a car today" @DaveyB ,
I contract to OCC. I can barely afford the fuel in my T6 ;)
I know the feeling, since they are my pay masters. My van doesn’t move all week because I definitely can’t fuel it.o_O

Back