Hours Wasted ????

Apparently some dude stood next to a white T6 was wiggling his todger at her so she mounted the kerb and through a hedge.
This might be after a few wines but seriously pissing myself laughing . Absolute class response:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm even laughing to myself now........I saw cordless socket wrench and thought oh "i need one of those"
I saw a new member @BeePee asking for advice.......Addictive is the word that springs to mind.
I'm ringing the Betty Ford clinic. They must have rehab for t6 spending
The advice I need now is how to stop !
Put a deposit on a new Leighton Van yesterday.
204 DSG 4motion SWB ABT kit and that many factory extras on it I'm not even listing !

The advice I need now is how to stop !
Put a deposit on a new Leighton Van yesterday.
204 DSG 4motion SWB ABT kit and that many factory extras on it I'm not even listing !
You might as well give up trying to stop. That is the holy grail for us all, and never going to be achieved.
Thousands of pages here prove that point very amply.
Good luck in your quest;)

You might as well give up trying to stop. That is the holy grail for us all, and never going to be achieved.
Thousands of pages here prove that point very amply.
Good luck in your quest;)

My KTM 990 Adventure is also testament to a unique machine. Not sure you can do much more to it !

The T6 has

MANUFACTURER STANDARD SPECIFICATION:- Remote Central Locking, Cruise Control, Electric Windows, Electric Heated Door Mirrors, Automatic Head Lamps, Multi Function Display, Multi Function Leather Steering wheel and gear knob, Air Conditioning, Heated Windscreen, Drivers Seat with Armrests, 5 Seats.

MANUFACTURER ADDITIONAL SPECIFICATION:- LED Headlamps with rear LED Lamps, Twin Electric Sliding Doors, Electric Folding Door Mirrors, Discover Media Navigation, 2+1 Rear kombi Seats, Heated Seats, Comfort Dash, Carpet in Cab, High Beam Assist, Front & rear parking Sensors, Rear Camera, 4xKeys, App Connect, Electric Tailgate, Adaptive Cruise Control, Aux Parking Heater 80 Litre Fuel Tank Removable Tow Bar Hill Descent Diff Lock Voice Control Mud Flaps First Aid Kit Sunroof Acoustic Pack Side Scan.

SPORTLINE PACK ADDITIONAL SPECIFICATION:- Full Black Leather Interior,20" Alloy Wheels, Sportline Side Bars, Lowering Springs, Sportline Roof Bars, Carbon Fibre Bumper Protector, ABT Front Splitter, ABT Front Grille, ABT Tailgate Spoiler, Fully Insulated and Suede Lined Rear with LED Interior Lighting.

Have I missed anything ?

My KTM 990 Adventure is also testament to a unique machine. Not sure you can do much more to it !

The T6 has

MANUFACTURER STANDARD SPECIFICATION:- Remote Central Locking, Cruise Control, Electric Windows, Electric Heated Door Mirrors, Automatic Head Lamps, Multi Function Display, Multi Function Leather Steering wheel and gear knob, Air Conditioning, Heated Windscreen, Drivers Seat with Armrests, 5 Seats.

MANUFACTURER ADDITIONAL SPECIFICATION:- LED Headlamps with rear LED Lamps, Twin Electric Sliding Doors, Electric Folding Door Mirrors, Discover Media Navigation, 2+1 Rear kombi Seats, Heated Seats, Comfort Dash, Carpet in Cab, High Beam Assist, Front & rear parking Sensors, Rear Camera, 4xKeys, App Connect, Electric Tailgate, Adaptive Cruise Control, Aux Parking Heater 80 Litre Fuel Tank Removable Tow Bar Hill Descent Diff Lock Voice Control Mud Flaps First Aid Kit Sunroof Acoustic Pack Side Scan.

SPORTLINE PACK ADDITIONAL SPECIFICATION:- Full Black Leather Interior,20" Alloy Wheels, Sportline Side Bars, Lowering Springs, Sportline Roof Bars, Carbon Fibre Bumper Protector, ABT Front Splitter, ABT Front Grille, ABT Tailgate Spoiler, Fully Insulated and Suede Lined Rear with LED Interior Lighting.

Have I missed anything ?

ARBs:thumbsup:

They all have them, Its just one of those things a lot of guys have upgraded, along with upgraded suspension.

The T6 has

Have I missed anything ?
Some mats?:slow rofl:

Back