Hours Wasted ????

gal2009

VIP Member
T6 Guru
I took today off to catch up on paper work etc. Now sat here 4 hrs later and done nothing but look through threads and bought things i didn't even realise i needed. If i could put this much enthusiasm into work i would be a rich man.

Rubber inserts for the door pockets, smells like new air fresheners, driver seat water proof protector, and those condensation catcher bags for my camper.
I'm cutting up my cards:rolleyes:

Haha I was exactly the same last week, set aside an afternoon at work to prepare for an information governance audit and had a quick look at the forum before starting. An hour later I was working out which colour to go for if I went 2 tone, had ordered a trickle charger and a cordless socket wrench I'd seen @Dellmassive use, and had about 8 other T6 related tabs open ;)

Haha I was exactly the same last week, set aside an afternoon at work to prepare for an information governance audit and had a quick look at the forum before starting. An hour later I was working out which colour to go for if I went 2 tone, had ordered a trickle charger and a cordless socket wrench I'd seen @Dellmassive use, and had about 8 other T6 related tabs open ;)

I'm even laughing to myself now........I saw cordless socket wrench and thought oh "i need one of those"
I saw a new member @BeePee asking for advice.......Addictive is the word that springs to mind.
I'm ringing the Betty Ford clinic. They must have rehab for t6 spending

That lot will totally transform the van tho, worth every penny
Yeah, really looking forward to this upgrade @Olly T6. He hasn't come back with date yet but willing to wait for the right job and people, which is either Absolute or Bognor imo
If you want a cake you go to a baker you don't go to a butcher.

I remember that day ;) It was the same day I ordered a brake calliper wind back tool, an overpriced cordless LED lamp after being reminded by one of @Fish posts, and a set of new LED interior bulbs, after someone posted the link on here. I still haven't done the paperwork or taken the dishwasher to the tip.

On the plus side, I did fix an issue with my boiler with the very detailed help from another forum member, so what I saved in plumbers costs, paid for the lamp, brake tool and bulbs.

I took today off to catch up on paper work etc. Now sat here 4 hrs later and done nothing but look through threads and bought things i didn't even realise i needed. If i could put this much enthusiasm into work i would be a rich man.

Don't look again after having a drink tonight then.

Today has been so non productive. I've had guys who work for me ringing up and i have pretended to be really busy, with no time to talk and all i have been doing is reading threads and posts, and buying stuff.......... Great day . As always after reading threads and posts today i am amazed and thankful to the guys who post on here with their knowledge and enthusiasm for our little world.
On my second glass of merlot now so any posts after this i apologise.

We bought an E pace Jag. Have to say, its a lovely car.
Not been allowed to drive it yet. 3 hour drive home and wasn't allowed to play with any of the features either.
If I touched anything I got "What you doing" every time, so just sat quietly like a naughty child.:(

Got a t6 camper which we traded my t5.1 in for. Then traded my 5 series in for another t6 because i missed the van so much. I did however toy with the idea of a Jaguar F pace and drove one. Absolutely stunning to drive. Played with the e pace on the forecourt. Chubby fingers, small buttons ....... sales man smiling but you know he just wants to tell you to get the f**k out. Thats a lot of brownie points there @Lord Mfwic

Back