Hire Around Beds Buck Herts

Sabre

VIP Member
T6 Legend
A colleague saw my van last week and has started looking into getting one but wants to hire a camper first. Aside from Camper King, Cambridge campers and further south, Bognor, which I've already pointed him to, can anyone recommend a try before you buy or a good T6 hire operation?

There is Venture on the A5 near Kilsby, or LKW Campers on the A44 near Kidlington airport. Not sure if they do hire though, but worth a call to find out.

LKW are Camper king campers? I though you didn't want them?

It may be worth going further afield if your going to hire. We travelled up and collected the camper and then travelled on. It worked out well especially if you have a company you like the look of. If you buy of them you get your hire back.

LKW are Camper king campers? I though you didn't want them?

It may be worth going further afield if your going to hire. We travelled up and collected the camper and then travelled on. It worked out well especially if you have a company you like the look of. If you buy of them you get your hire back.
My thought was that as a separate company (doesn’t matter who they may be a subsidiary of/ conversion company who they buy from) that if you needed to “hire” a vehicle and were simply trying to locate companies that may offer such services, rather than it being related to trying a specific companies offerings; then they are worth a phone call to see.

Thanks gents,, all info gratefully received. Will pass it on.
As usual your experience is invaluable.

My thought was that as a separate company (doesn’t matter who they may be a subsidiary of/ conversion company who they buy from) that if you needed to “hire” a vehicle and were simply trying to locate companies that may offer such services, rather than it being related to trying a specific companies offerings; then they are worth a phone call to see.
I thought he said " aside from camper king"

Back