Highline overhead cubby-hole tray - 3D printed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! Thats an interesting question and I wondered if anyone would actually want one. Depending on the postage I think I could do them for about £12 each delivered. I could have a go at trying to find a slightly better colour match too.
I'm in

Thanks for all the messages. There seems to be quite a few people who want one so I'll order a new roll of filament for the 3d printer and start printing. It's one a day so maybe a week or so before I can start sending them out. I'll be in touch by DM with final details and payment info once I've got a few made...

Thanks for all the messages. There seems to be quite a few people who want one so I'll order a new roll of filament for the 3d printer and start printing. It's one a day so maybe a week or so before I can start sending them out. I'll be in touch by DM with final details and payment info once I've got a few made...
Can I order a grey one please. Is it possible to take 3mm off the top of the drawer front as it catches on my trim ( I tried one for size at the last T6 meet)
cheers Ian

Last edited:
Can I order a grey one please. Is it possible to take 3mm off the top of the drawer front as it catches on my trim ( I tried one for size at the last T6 meet)
cheers Ian
I'm printing one a day for ten days and will process a load of orders at the end of the mission! I'll DM you...

Ok, cool, let's do it! I'll need to buy some black filament, probably for more than £12!, but there will be some left for me to print a few more or some other stuff. It's not about the money anyway as you can probably imagine? If you're serious i'll get some in and do one.
Agreed, very neat and tidy.. now why didn’t VW think of it
hi Jono
Just looked at an old post of yours liked what you produced on your 3D printer? Could you produce on for a T6 2019 van? Many thanks in advance

@Jono do you know if your design will fit the 6.1? I love them and would order one if it fitted. I miss a place to keep sunglasses and this would be perfect.

@Jono do you know if your design will fit the 6.1? I love them and would order one if it fitted. I miss a place to keep sunglasses and this would be perfect.
Hi ALl

I'm not sure if it will fit a 6.1 but I can check by finding one and trying. Do you have a photo of the cubby hole maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.