Hi There!

AndyParsons

Been through my share of vans, 2.5 TDI T4 camper conversion, and more recently a really nice 2005 Caravelle Executive 174 in Raven Blue with all the toys. Loved that van and it never let me down in seven years of ownership and plenty of miles and smiles.

Very luckily I was in a position a month or so ago to upgrade, so I got myself a luvverly seven month old T6 Caravelle Executive, or Multivan as I prefer to call it.
204 BiTDi, DSG and all the toys, in black metallic pearl. Obviously the easiest colour to keep clean
It's had a bit of work, mainly by Vanworx who dropped it a bit on H&R 40mm springs and fitted & colour coded a Sportline front bumper and it was de-chromed using carbon wrap by a local sign company. Top job!20180505_130509.jpgNow looking much better!
Off to the Alps in a few weeks so be nice to give it a proper blast.

Cheers all!

Welcome to the forum @AndyParsons like the van mate.. looks great. How have you found it so far? In comparision to the other velle

Looks good. How does it ride now compared to standard? Thinking of getting mine lowered at some point.

In comparison to old 5 potter, it's a much smoother engine but the actual ride is similar.

The lowering springs have stopped the wallowing without really changing the hardness of the ride. Definitely worth the cost imho.

Back