For Sale Heater actuator control arm - metal replacement

N4rf!

VIP Member
T6 right hand actuator control arms custom made in aluminium

I have been through many plastic ones, done the recalibration many times with all sensors reading correctly but Still breaking arms, so I had enough and designed and made my own from aluminium,

These have been tested on my own van for a number of weeks now in changing conditions, ie. Hot and cool wet weather so plenty of actuations without moving the problem else where in the system.

They are not cheap I'll admit at £32.50 posted, but machining in such small numbers I'm litterally selling them at cost price!

20230807_153618.jpg

20230807_153624.jpg

I have been through many plastic ones, done the recalibration many times with all sensors reading correctly but Still breaking arms, so I had enough and designed and made my own from aluminium,

These have been tested on my own van for a number of weeks now in changing conditions, ie. Hot and cool wet weather so plenty of actuations without moving the problem else where in the system.

They are not cheap I'll admit at £32.50 posted, but machining in such small numbers I'm litterally selling them at cost price!

View attachment 209148

View attachment 209149
Hi Not sure if my earlier message was sent to you correctly. I was enquiring whether you still have one available please?
Thanks
Stephen...

View attachment 209148

View attachment 209149
Hi do you have them still available thanks, Niall.

View attachment 209148

View attachment 209149
Have you got a contact number? Thanks.

Back