For Sale T6 Actuator arm replacement for heater controls

Hi @Tony P @Timul thanks for replies I have removed 2 small bolts today and the actuator still seems fixed as if there is a third fixing keeping in place bit can’t see it I’m presuming that once removed you can get out of footwell and attach new white plastic if needed then get back to footwell and struggle on putting back together,unbelievable how awkward it is trying to get in there to reach and work on it. How would you know how to attach white bit does it only fit actuato one way
thanks
Paul

Replacement actuator arm for T6 heater controls.
Attached pic shows original white arm (not included) and a modified stronger version for a fix of a common defect.
If interested please contact Tony on 07880620367.
£35 first class signed for postage included (signature required) UK Only.

View attachment 114090

View attachment 114091

View attachment 114092
Hi, Is this the same as the T6.1? I’m pretty certain mine has broken as now stuck on full hot
Is it a DIY job or dash out?
RobO

@RobertO2023 done mine and got hand up back of dash from pedal area but it was a right pain and a awkward job but doable and not to long to do just have plenty light to see and a head torch is a must I thought, I found get lay down comfy and I had a box and old pillar on door cI’ll with box outside van so I could sort of lie down properly so not trying to prop myself up, and take a few pics on phone for reference while looking up back off dash and also the actuator thingy, only other thing mine was a t6 so not entirely sure if it’s the same similar behind dash for access and good luck

Guys
has anyone done a Caravelle T6 on here I’ve taken all the clocks out but still cannot see any access to get my hands in . Pig of a job , been trying all day on and off .

@Dracs I did this not a caravelle but mine is a shuttle t6 and I found it best to go up from near the pedals had a magnetic torch I could attach to something in the area to give me a good or best view possible, it’s a frustrating job and fiddling but doable, what I also did was have a make shift bench sort of thingy level with van for so I could basically lie down flat so a bit comfy with legs dangling out of drivers door on my bench thingy so back was flat and not all crunched up, hope that makes sense what I’m rambling about, once comfy and settled in not a long job at all

When I replaced mine, I struggled a bit trying to reach up by the clutch pedal area. I could touch the screws, but not really do much else..

In the end, I removed the lower dash trims and gear selector mechanism, and there was loads of room to get in.

I've broken three now. I reckon it is a dodgy temperature sensor already replaced the actuator so potentiometer in the actuator should not be a problem. Does anyone have the locations for the temperature sensors and what their resistance should be?
Did you ever try replacing the HAVC control console on the dash?

Back