Headlights so dull

Just stumbled across these aftermarket LED options. Just about to go on sale for the first time. The end of a long wait and a problem finally solved for relatively sensible money?

Vw T6 Led DRL Headlights In BLACK **PRE - ORDER** | T5 / T6 Headlights | Transporter HQ

Would love to hear how anyone gets on with these!
Loads of previous threads on these if you do a search. Lots of people have them on order so we’re waiting for the first verdicts on them. £450 is not a bad price, but don’t be misled, they are not LED headlights, it’s just the daytime running lights that are.

Ah, not breaking news then. Thanks for clarifying. Will search previous threads to find out more...

I've made the change from H4 to H7 and I'm happy with the results. They are both OEM options and as a result is a relatively easy swap.

I've made the change from H4 to H7 and I'm happy with the results. They are both OEM options and as a result is a relatively easy swap.
I wish these were slightly cheaper to buy........ I might give my local TPS a call and see if they can do something on price.

Hi guys check these out on eBay 162812673507
Also look on vans of Westwood as he as put these on an van look really nice priced at £475
And say the are projector led’s

Quick update guys.
As a quick fix I have added a set of uprated bulbs 150% brighter main, LED side lights 3 bulbs in total cost £68 Halfords are doing BOGOFF on their bulbs at the moment.

It has made such a difference just by uprating the bulbs alone to the point that I’m not worried about driving at night now.

I’m still not 100% sure which route to go down H7’s or full on LED replacement but at least I can see where I’m going now!!

Also no errors popped up either with these bulbs.

Quick update guys.
As a quick fix I have added a set of uprated bulbs 150% brighter main, LED side lights 3 bulbs in total cost £68 Halfords are doing BOGOFF on their bulbs at the moment.

It has made such a difference just by uprating the bulbs alone to the point that I’m not worried about driving at night now.

I’m still not 100% sure which route to go down H7’s or full on LED replacement but at least I can see where I’m going now!!

Also no errors popped up either with these bulbs.

tbh if your wallet allows then get LED's but, I'm of the opinion, as much as LEDs are better it will become less of an issue as the nights get lighter

Got my Philips x-treme vision bulbs in today, took only 15 minutes to do both. I found passenger side was harder to access due to not willing to remove the battery. Driver side was easy. Removed top part of air box (2 minutes), then had a great access to the bulb undo clips etc swap out bulbs, reassemble everything and all in it took about 6 minutes to do. Doddle, walk in the park, not sure what you lot complaing about the only tool I needed was a flathead screwdriver, failing that use your best dinner knife :p to undo jubilee clip.

Got my Philips x-treme vision bulbs in today, took only 15 minutes to do both. I found passenger side was harder to access due to not willing to remove the battery. Driver side was easy. Removed top part of air box (2 minutes), then had a great access to the bulb undo clips etc swap out bulbs, reassemble everything and all in it took about 6 minutes to do. Doddle, walk in the park, not sure what you lot complaing about the only tool I needed was a flathead screwdriver, failing that use your best dinner knife :p to undo jubilee clip.
That's what I did, better than standard H4, now I have gone the H7 light unit change route, better by far than the H4

Back