Found Seat base

Sparks715

VIP Member
Hi I'm after a single seat base , ideally a passenger but don't mind a drivers base and I'll cut off the hand brake bracket. I'm in East Devon and could pick up fairly locally. I have a Kiravans single Safe seat base with swivel but I want to fit my invertor under the passenger seat and fit a 13amp socket in the seat base . Its a bit tricky to fit it in the safe swivel base and don't really want to chop it about to get the invertor and socket in there ! Would possibly consider a swap for a decent base ? Thanks.

I have a passenger seat base with a missing threaded lug. I needed to get a new seat base for lack of time, but have discovered it's a quick fix - either to weld a new lug, or drill out and use nut and bolt. Happy to sell for £60+postage or collection from Bristol. We're also occasionally in Devon so that may be an option. Also van is currently at The Van Cave in South Petherton, so I could possibly speak to Chris and see if he would be kind enough for it to be collected from there.

Last edited:
I have a passenger seat base with a missing threaded lug. I needed to get a new seat base for lack of time, but have discovered it's a quick fix - either to weld a new lug, or drill out and use nut and bolt. Happy to sell for £60+postage or collection from Bristol. We're also occasionally in Devon so that may be an option. Also van is currently at The Van Cave in South Petherton, so I could possibly speak to Chris and see if he would be kind enough for it to be collected from there.
Hi there,

I do not want to tread on any bodies toes but if Sparks715 does not take you up on your offer then I would be interested.

Thanks
Phill

Hi , nomislotssirb thanks for the offer of the base , I’m not up in Bristol very often though I could get to South Petherton. I’ve been offered a couple of new bases so have a few options . If PhillH is closer to you then please offer it to him if not then we could arrange for me to pick it up ? What ever works for you ? Thanks

Hi , nomislotssirb thanks for the offer of the base , I’m not up in Bristol very often though I could get to South Petherton. I’ve been offered a couple of new bases so have a few options . If PhillH is closer to you then please offer it to him if not then we could arrange for me to pick it up ? What ever works for you ? Thanks
@Sparks715 thanks for your reply. I'll check in with Chris at The Van Cave tomorrow to see how far he's got and whether this seat base has been removed. It would be useful to let him know when you might collect - have you any idea when you might be able to make it to South Petherton? I believe he generally works Saturday's but may be wrong.

@PhillH thanks for your message too. Your profile suggests you're in Widnes, is that correct? If @Sparks715 doesn't want for any reason, I'll let you know, and calculate postage costs.

@Sparks715 thanks for your reply. I'll check in with Chris at The Van Cave tomorrow to see how far he's got and whether this seat base has been removed. It would be useful to let him know when you might collect - have you any idea when you might be able to make it to South Petherton? I believe he generally works Saturday's but may be wrong.

@PhillH thanks for your message too. Your profile suggests you're in Widnes, is that correct? If @Sparks715 doesn't want for any reason, I'll let you know, and calculate postage costs.
Hi @nomislotsirb yes, sounds like a plan. Thank you

Hi , Sorry I've been busy at works the last few days , I could pop up to South Petherton tomorrow afternoon or Saturday morning , Saturday's better for me , but whatever suits Chris @ The Van cave.
Thanks

Back