Going to Bognor

Buggirl

DJ VdubRadio
VIP Member
T6 Legend
so heading down to Bognor to get the B14s done and staying over tomorrow night to be there for 0830 Friday morning. I am stopping at the Prince of Wales pub just down the road. Then once the bus is lowered we will go up to Glastonbury. Any camping ideas for wild camping in Glastonbury?

Not sure about wild camping around there but the Old Oaks takes some beating and its adults only , drawback is you have to book well in advance

Good morning - pleased to say I have recently done both !
Oli at Bognor Motors has done a fantastic job on mine and i am so pleased with my B14 and uprated ARBs i cant tell you ! The whole team there are so friendly and professional - i even had a direct link to the technician carrying out the install who sent pictures and updates throughout the day ! If only all the companies were so good !
And we then spent a very pleasant 3 nights at the Old Oaks as well recently - as roadrunner states it does take some beating and is a pleasant walk into town . We were lucky enough to get a late booking so worth a try .
Taking mine to Jason at Absolut T5 tomorrow for his signature audio upgrade .... cant wait for that either !
Please give my regards to Oli and enjoy your new ride home .

Who does the B14s in Bognor ?

Also, please wave as you pass the Havant/Hayling exit of the A27.

I am going to try out Bridge farm in Glastonbury as I can't get on old oaks which was the reason of the post. Thanks folks

Great to meet you today, and I hope your enjoyed your onward drive to Glastonbury.

Hi Buggirl - i hope your back held up ok . Look forward to your opion of Oli's work on the suspension . I have to admit it makes me smile every time i drive mine now ! Hope you found a camp site as well .
Cheers
Adrian

Back