Going to Bognor

Bognor Motors
Thanks to Oli and his team at Bognor Motors today
The service and wealth of knowledge was great along with the progress via text (Thanks Paul)
TheB14's and H&R arb's changed the ride totally and feels more refined and drives lovely
Money well spent

Bognor Motors
The service and wealth of knowledge was great along with the progress via text (Thanks Paul)
TheB14's and H&R arb's changed the ride totally and feels more refined and drives lovely
Money well spent

Glad you are happy as me, please send pics!

Bognor Motors
Money well spent

Thanks. Great to meet you, and Im glad you're pleased with it. Look forward to seeing you soon, to fully lower it when the 20's are on :)

Hey Oli
Still lovin my B14's and Arbs - I had been wondering what tyre pressures you would recomend for my 17inch Devonports now ? Should i stick to factory recomends in your informend opinion ?
Cheers
Adrian

I would stick with the manufacturers recommended pressures. You can also go up or down by a couple of psi to see if it makes any difference

Hey Oli
Still lovin my B14's and Arbs - I had been wondering what tyre pressures you would recomend for my 17inch Devonports now ? Should i stick to factory recomends in your informend opinion ?
Cheers
Adrian
Mine are still recommended psi

Back