Genuine Vw Led Interior Bulbs

Yes that’s the better style IMO, it’s the width that’s the issue with these

I bought a set of x7 (only needed x6 as single slider) from partsdepot_uk on eBay.
Highly confident they are genuine as come with the alu heaksinks. Just put them in, took no more than 10mins. They work really well and £17 seems reasonable value.

Just orderd the 7 piece kit for 24 quid from the original seller. Should make a big difference to the interior.

Yes that’s the better style IMO, it’s the width that’s the issue with these
As your a pro with the wiring systems on t6. I want to do interior lights with quality like osram or philips leds some sites say not canbus friendly you need to but the resister kit... is there a bulb out warning on the cab interior light or will any led work?? Thanks

Side door step has EDITION on it
It lights uo when door opened

Any one got an Led bulb link please please

Thanks

There’s no bulb out warning on the dash for any interior lights but there is a small voltage still pushed around the circuit when powered off and this is enough too illuminate cheap/crap LEDs, most will work fine just avoid the mega cheap Chinese stuff on eBay

There’s no bulb out warning on the dash for any interior lights but there is a small voltage still pushed around the circuit when powered off and this is enough too illuminate cheap/crap LEDs, most will work fine just avoid the mega cheap Chinese stuff on eBay

OK thanks for that. Oh yeah I avoid anything unbranded or even branded from eBay. Fake bulbs is one of eBays biggest fraud problems along with fake batteries. I'll be using osram from a known retailer

Back