Genuine Vw Led Interior Bulbs

Where do they go? I don't think I've got enough lights to fit them in?! :D

The step light you can do with your finger nails, just make sure you turn the lights off first.

The rear lights, you can take the lights out but I used a slim knife and gently removed the cover in situ, basically on the long edge, half way down, lever it gently there and it pops off no problem.

Front light, same approach but lever from the front, I.e. Edge closest to the interior mirror.

Total time, 5 mins, let me know if your struggling and ill take some pictures :)

Mines a shuttle so my roof lights are different and my spark is gonna change them for me next week..sausage fingers and all that! Iys these i need help with.15478976042383120888243165945911.jpg

I'm guessing push them to the left or the right and they'll just pop out?

They look more of a strip than a single bulb has anyone changed these for led?. Gonna habve a play in a bit.

They look more of a strip than a single bulb has anyone changed these for led?. Gonna habve a play in a bit.
Each light has four lamps in it as per the above, most of the LEDs are too large to fit in them so you need the smaller ones and will need to split the fitting to get them in as they generally do go in from the rear like the standard lamps do, it’s not that bad just remove the complete fitting to fiddle with it

I think they may be too big, I tried a few of the circuit board style ones and none of them fitted i then got some of the plastic style ones with domed tops and they went in ok (but from the front with the fitting split apart as above )

Back