H1 LED Canbus bulbs

Stevo1001

Hi, I've replaced my headlights for my T6 with these Transporter HQ ones. The dipped beam bulbs (H7) are LED and look/work great. However, the best bulbs available for the main beam (H1) as an upgrade when I bought the lights were Nightbreaker H1s. Although these are only used when I need to use the main/high beam, they're a poor relation to the LED bulbs I have for the dipped beam and the fog lights and I'd like to replace them with LEDs too. When I bought the lights Transporter HQ said the LED H1s for the T6 were "on their way". Unfortunately I've since been told that they won't be available now at all in the future. The only ones they have available are these, which are only suitable for their T5.1 headlights. I can see there are some aftermarket H1 LED Canbus bulbs elsewhere on the market, like these. As a relative layman on the subject though, I'm not sure these or similar H1 LED Canbus bulbs would fit my TQ headlights, or even if they do whether they would work properly without any dash errors? Any advice welcome. Cheers.

Not sure why they're saying this. I fitted a T6 a couple of weeks ago with those H1 LEDs and once coded everything worked fine. Unless it's to do with the new MOT laws.

I'd recommend the Philips Ultinon Pro 9000 too but they are £110 a pair

Not sure why they're saying this. I fitted a T6 a couple of weeks ago with those H1 LEDs and once coded everything worked fine. Unless it's to do with the new MOT laws.

Thanks for getting back to me. You mention “once coded”. I think that’s the problem for me, that I don’t know how to/have the means to code them once fitted. Would it be a question of buying the HQ H1 bulbs and then taking the van somewhere to have them coded to work in the T6?

Yes mate, it'll just throw the bulb warning light on until you get it sorted is all

I have the H1 LEDs however they have 2 wires but the original bulbs have 1? Do you just connect the red and leave the black?

I have the H1 LEDs however they have 2 wires but the original bulbs have 1? Do you just connect the red and leave the black?
Hi there, did you get an answer/solution to this? Am just looking to fit H1 LEDs to my new THQ v3s... can't find a video like I did for the H7s! Thanks

Back