Genuine Vw Led Interior Bulbs

Good spot, but I wonder if they are they genuine, as the label is cropped in the image (i.e. missing some of the wording on left and the VW image on right), looks a little home made?

Yeah, I also liked the idea of upgrading all the interior courtesy lights, the overhead, reading lights and sill steps on a Kombi.

The standard ones, even on a Highline, are a bit dull. Travelin-Lite Ltd sell LED upgrades for all the interior lights. I ordered there rather than risk eBay.

Those are not genuine on at T6 as the factory LED option.

The T6 factory LED kit uses complete LED integrated housings..... not LED bulbs in standard housings.

Various upgrade kits are available for the standard housings, like these, im assuming/

That would only apply to factory fit LED, VW do them to fit afterwards and it looks like the real deal to, Heres the ones I have but don’t get how they can sell them at that price though seems very cheap so looks like a bargain if your in the market for some

image.jpg

Never bought the 7 piece kit only 5 piece and they are a smidge over £20 i think from VW so £15 is a good price for the 7 piece

I can confirm that they are genuine, he is a VW main dealer, just not selling as one, apparently somthing political for not showing he’s a Main dealer.

Ebay bulbs just arrived and fitted within several minutes of dropping on my mat.

I can confirm they are the genuine item you'd expect from VW, and from the parts dept of a main dealer in Cumbria. (which might explain a comment above ;))

I do have 1 issue, that's a little bizarre.
I've tested all the bulbs work perfectly, however the light in the ceiling above the rear Kombi seats (the longer C10W style) won't work with one of these LED bulbs. It works perfectly if you pop the original bulb back in, but the LED won't light up at all. Yes, the bulb works, i've tried it several times. I've also swapped this unit for another one which also works fine, and nothing. All the others work fine.

Back