Genuine T6 Sportline front spoiler

Did you see the two tone red/white caravelle on the South Hereford Stand?

I remember seeing one parked in the trade stand area but not 100% what stand it was on

Regarding front spoilers, I was talking to the guys at Exploria yesterday and they said they have pretty much finalised the designs of their own. They have been working with an ex Bentley designer and have been listening to peoples comments regarding VW's 'effort'... They said I can have a look at it on screen next week when I go in for a chat/quote... Interesting!

Wasn't going to be long before other companies 'tweek' the original, quite looking forward to seeing them :thumbsup:

Was going for Maxton for mine but not too sure I need one anymore/one will fit and last!!!!

What do you all think???

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Walski doesn't need anything. Leave it as is . Anyway give it a few months new stuff will start to come out :thumbsup:

Definitely leave it because it sits sweet enough as it is.

The Genuine splitter sits no lower. It just sits more square, especially at the front so it looks lower. I was that low with my T5.1 with the splitter and i never caught it once.
I say get a splitter BUT wait a few months and see what comes out. Exploria apparently have their own improved take on VW poor attempt and swiss have a couple more options.

front spoiler fitted and rear spoiler , happy with the result , all i need now is speakers upgrade !! WITH a nice bit of beat !!!!!!!!!!

Capture.PNG Capture.png Capture.PNG

I just literally completed a deal on a T6 204ps shuttle, my plan was to add front spoiler, so priced the sportline original one via Vanstyle at £560 and then stumbled upon van-techs at £230. Any ideas on main price point difference....any experience of Van-Tech and their kit? They do appear to be cheaper that Vanstyle for a lot of items!!! Any catches to look out for?

My first dabble into the Transporter world...so all help appreciated.

I have been quoted these prices off of the local stealers.

Does the front spoilers cost fully fitted and painted not look at but steep? My shuttle is reflex silver so i believe these can be bought ready painted off the shelf. Been awaiting days from contact back from Bawny without success!

All fully fitted inclusive of vat.
Springs £455
Rear Spoiler £336
Front spoiler price £975 incl fog lamp bezels.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Back