Genuine T6 Sportline front spoiler

Cheap vantech one is a grp moulded version. One piece. Will need painting and bonding into position. Saw one at bustypes at the weekend.

The sportline front spoiler comes in any of the three sportline colours (black/white/silver) or primed ready for paint

If you take the price you can buy them for elsewhere and deduct it from the price your dealer is charging you will see how much they are charging you for fitting plus they buy it at max discount, i make that around £600-£650 + vat for fitting
You could probably get it done cheaper elsewhere but you are paying for VW techs/warranty/piece of mind if there are any problems.

The sportline front spoiler comes in any of the three sportline colours (black/white/silver) or primed ready for paint

If you take the price you can buy them for elsewhere and deduct it from the price your dealer is charging you will see how much they are charging you for fitting plus they buy it at max discount, i make that around £600-£650 + vat for fitting
You could probably get it done cheaper elsewhere but you are paying for VW techs/warranty/piece of mind if there are any problems.
vanstyle has them at £560 just to buy them though or is there somewhere cheaper?

Sorry I didn't write that very well, in the second paragraph I was referring to all three parts and fitting for all

Not really a few places sell them and they will all be identical just have a shop around for price from the usual suspects Banwy/van style etc etc

Ok Thanks....It doesn't look like vanstyle do the ready painted ones and Bawny aren't replying to their web contact form. Strange that they have no means of calling them for enquiries!

We have supplied one in the past but shipping is an issue as they come in a very flimsy cardboard box not designed for the postal system and is so large and easily damaged when it's prepainted

I just looked at my t5 sportline front spoiler and that sticks out to at the sides but probally only half as much as the t6 one

Regarding front spoilers, I was talking to the guys at Exploria yesterday and they said they have pretty much finalised the designs of their own. They have been working with an ex Bentley designer and have been listening to peoples comments regarding VW's 'effort'... They said I can have a look at it on screen next week when I go in for a chat/quote... Interesting!
Hi do you have a picture of the Exploria option?

Regarding front spoilers, I was talking to the guys at Exploria yesterday and they said they have pretty much finalised the designs of their own. They have been working with an ex Bentley designer and have been listening to peoples comments regarding VW's 'effort'... They said I can have a look at it on screen next week when I go in for a chat/quote... Interesting!
Saw their show van at the CCM at the NEC in Feb, now their rear bumper valance - there's a talking point! Blooming lovely.

Where can I see what they have available?
Ask @Fish, he may still have the photo's of it. I lost them when I smashed my phone. Grrrrrrr. Other option is search the forum for the CCM. Loads of pictures on there that includes the Exploria van.

To me the front is looking more and more like an ABT front spolier.. just without the upper section..

The rear however is simular but looks lovely as @DaveyB mentioned.. the removeable towbar section along with the twin ovals looks far better IMO than ABT's rear valance.

Havent spoken to expolria multipul times they have yet to finalise the plastic version of their porducts.. May was the time frame.. so shouldnt be far away..

Back